Re: [chrony-users] clients -n missing hosts?

On Fri, May 06, 2022 at 10:06:29AM -0400, B. Cook wrote:
> Using wireshark to show we went to the correct server.. and got time..
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> (great) working..
>
> but
>
> ```
>  chronyc clients -n | wc -l
> 3299
> ```
>
> but where am I?

If I understand your question correctly, you might need to increase
the clientloglimit setting in order for the server to monitor more
clients at the same time. The default allows monitoring of up to 4096
clients but that assumes the hash table is filled evenly. If your IP
addresses is colliding with more than 15 other addresses, it will be
dropping out from the list.