RE: [chrony-users] Ethernet hubs are great

Miroslav,

Agreed.  Hubs are great for any network protocol testing.  Plug all the equipment into the hub, plug your PC into any port and just fire up Wireshark to spy on all the traffic.  Daisy chain multiple hubs together to get more ports if needed.  Much simpler to setup than switches with PTP support, and you don't have to worry about the hub accidentally filtering out traffic because of some buried configuration settings.

Bryan