Re: [chrony-users] Synchronize system clock to GPS time

On Fri, Mar 04, 2022 at 04:22:52AM +0000, Ryan Govostes (he/him) wrote:
> Then I tried removing the offset 0.9999 from the GPS ref clock — this was recommended in some tutorial somewhere and obviously is not the correct value to use, and when I removed it, the system clock updated right away.
>
> Though now the GPS says it is “not combined” while the PPS is “current synced.” Perhaps that is the expected behavior?

If you kept those precision settings in the refclock directives, than
that would be expected.

It's not clear to me how do you get two PPS refclocks with one GPS
receiver. Is one on serial port and the other on GPIO? Normally, you
would use just the more stable one.