Re: [chrony-users] Allow command do not work as expected

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 11:43:47AM +0000, Henning Svane wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a strange problem.
>
> It looks like only the first allow command will be read.
>
> I am using version 4.0 on Ubuntu 20.04.3 installed with "sudo apt-get install Chrony"

That is strange.

Can you try running chronyd -p to see if it reads the whole config?
Maybe there is some unicode character copy pasted from a document? I'm
not sure what is supposed to happen.

Also, can you try "chronyc accheck 10.40.61.11" to see if it agrees
with your observation and it's not just some fluke with networking or
clients?