[chrony-users] Add configuration option to disable randomized transmit timestamp

In the scenario of local datacenter, we've been monitoring client system time quality by logging transmit timestamp in clients ntp requests on NTP server.
But this seems not working correctly when we're using chrony instead of ntpd on some machines.
I know this is a default 'feature' of chrony, but should we have a switch to turn off this behavior?