Re: [chrony-users] Forcing chrony to use the clear (falling) edge of negative PPS

Since it is gpsd that is servicing the interrupt, not chrony, surely you have
to look at gpsd as to how to get it, not chrony, to regard the proper edge of
the pulse.
Or get a non-inverting converter (many serial ports can read ttl fine, despite
what the RS232 standards say, so it is not clear that you need the converter).

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada V6T 1Z1 ____|____ and Gravity ______|_ www.theory.physics.ubc.ca/