[chrony-users] Allow PPS to take over after NTP is in sync

Hi All,

We have an environment where the NTP server and the PPS are in disagreement..
To achieve the desired behavior we implemented the following procedure in our application that manages the system:

1. configure only the NTP server with a makestep directive of 0.2 10
2. poll "chronyc tracking" until "Systam Time" reports a small offset and "Frequency" is sane (under 50ppm).
3. add the PPS to the configuration with "prefer trust require" and restart chronyd

I was wondering, is there a way to achieve the same effect with some clever chrony configuration instead of coding it into our application?

Thanks,
  Yoed.