RE: [chrony-users] vanilla configure and make generates "DEVELOPMENT" version

OK, following your steps, I now get:

$ chronyd -v
chronyd (chrony) version 4.1 (+CMDMON +NTP +REFCLOCK +RTC +PRIVDROP -SCFILTER -SIGND +ASYNCDNS -NTS -SECHASH +IPV6 -DEBUG)

I don't know what I did to get the DEVELOPMENT version.

Now, I need to find out why it doesn't see the PPS, which was working
with the previous version (ppstest and ntpshmmon show PPS is good).

I see /etc/chrony/chrony.conf is unchanged from previous. I'll do
some more looking tomorrow, but if anyone has anything I might
check for, I'd appreciate any pointers.

Thanks, Miroslav and Holger.

-wis