[chrony-users] Chrony 4.0 as universal binary for Apple Silicon

I have built chrony as universal binaries that should run on the Apple Silicon platform as well as the intel platforms for macOS 10 (Yosemite) through to macOS 11 (Big Sur). This is chrony 4.0, compiled with the NTS options

They binaries are embedded in the most recent release of my application ChronyControl 1.4.1 which can be downloaded from https://whatroute.net/chronycontrol.html

I don't have an Apple Silicon machine, so that is completely untested. I would be really interested in feedback from anyone who does try it tho, success or fail.

Thanks, Bryan

--
Bryan Christianson
bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx