[chrony-users] Chrony doesnt recognize PPS but ppstest and ppswatch does

Hello,

I have a weird issue occurring where chronyd isn’t recognizing a PPS signal, but from using pps-tools (ppswatch and ppstest of /dev/pps0), it recognizes the PPS. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have the exact same setup on other systems, and it works fine. It will occasionally recognize it once every random amounts of time.

Thank you

Benjamin Chang

Research Engineer I

Test System Branch of the Electronic Systems Division

of the Georgia Tech Research Institute

(GTRI/ELSYS/TSB)

Email: benjamin.chang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Office Tel: 404-407-7674