Re: [chrony-users] reachability cycling between 377 to 000

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 05:50:01PM -0700, wis1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> If I monitor the output from 'chronyc sources', I see the reachability
> status change regularly from "377" to "000" and back again. Is this a known
> problem or a wrong / incomplete configuration?

Can you please post your chrony.conf and full chronyc sources? One
possibility is that the PPS locking is not good. This could be due to
an incorrect delay or offset specified for the NMEA source to which
the PPS is trying to lock. Try it without the lock option and ideally
also with some NTP servers.