Re: [chrony-users] Multi-PPS+RTC Setup Questions

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 04:52:09PM -0700, Hal Murray wrote:

> > Bufferbloat is in the microsecond range,
> > not millisecond.
>
> Well, in my case, it's seconds.  No milli or micro.

Same here with cable Internet. Interestingly, ICMP has a separate
queue, so latency reported by ping looks ok, but NTP and everything
else suffers from a huge delay. I suspect they do this to switch
customers, who don't know they need a better router and configure
traffic shaping, to higher-speed subscriptions.