[chrony-users] Clarification on running chronyd on a machine with too many n/w interfaces

Hello,

Would there be an issue with too many n/w interfaces on a box from a chronyd perspective? We just want this machine's chronyd to sync its system time and not act as an ntp server for other clients. Noting here that there are too many interfaces because of ipvs (courtesy of ipvsadm).

We also use hardware timestamping and on our normal machines we have this set to `hwtimestamp *`. Should this be changed to use the actual interface that chronyd uses to sync time or is it fine to keep the config as it is?

Thanks,
Abhijith