Re: [chrony-users] Synchronizing clock with GPS with PPS

First, disable systemd-timesyncd if you're using chrony: sudo systemctl disable --now systemd-timesyncd

Second, enable chrony, pretty sure it isn't enabled by default after install: sudo systemctl enable chrony

Why do you want to SHM 0 (non-PPS-corrected) NMEA time, instead of SHM 1 or /var/run/chrony.ttyAMA0.sock?