RE: [chrony-users] Can't synchronise: no majority

Thank you all for your responses!

I agree that adding a third server or disabling the bad server is probably the best way to fix this but I'm not sure our customer will like this answer since NTP apparently works correctly on a lot of other devices in their network and it even worked with our devices before we switched from openntp to chrony...

I'm going to try to patch the source code to make chrony choose the better server (based on score) in the "no majority" case.

Thanks again!

Niko