Re: [chrony-users] Unreachable sources only updates NTPSynchronized on service start

That * does not mean it is synchronized. It means that it is the source that
chrony will use to try to synchronize to. Since you only gave it one source,
it has no other choice, it cannot try anything else. That is why the advice is
to use 3 or 5 sources.

Whetehr with reach=0 it should erase the * is however a valid question.

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada V6T 1Z1 ____|____ and Gravity ______|_ www.theory.physics.ubc.ca/