[chrony-users] Chrony interface

Hello,

I recently started working with Chrony and got the NTP functionality up and running. Having the chronyc tool available I can use the chronyc tracking/sources commands to see the current status. This is great! However, I would like to present this information through my own REST server (c++).

I can make a system call to chronyc, read the output and parse it. Although I can't be sure the text output format won't change, so this does not seem like a good way to read the tracking/sources information from chronyc.

Have anybody accomplished this through better means? If so I would be very happy to hear from you!

Kind regards,
Simon Larsen

Sent from Mailspring