Re: [chrony-users] Help

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 05:28:00PM +0800, raaj lokanathan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is the first time I am working on the chrony.
> I would like to know how to configure the KPPS and read the KPPS value?
> I also would like to know where it prints the timestamp for the KPPS.

It's not very clear to me what you are trying to do. Do you have a GPS
device and want to synchronize the system clock to it? KPPS is a gpsd
terminology. They have a howto on gpsd+chrony configuration:

https://gpsd.gitlab.io/gpsd/gpsd-time-service-howto.html

In the refclocks.log you would see the PPS timestamps for the SOCK/SHM
refclock specified in chrony.conf.