Re: [chrony-users] DHCP and Chrony

I don’t think it’s built-in in chrony itself.

CentOS 7 for exemple ships with a helper wrapper that is run as a poststart in the systemd chrony unit file. This helper script does exactly what you want as it checks dhcp leases and add ntp servers referenced there to the sources list (it levereges chronyc cli) it also adds those referenced in DNS SRV records of the zone (if available)

The script’s path is /usr/libexec/chrony-helper

Youssef