Re: [chrony-users] Samba time sync settings

On 06/04/2018 06:40 AM, Alexei Rozenvaser wrote:
> Hello
>
> I wold like to ask for help in setting chrony time synchronization to
> work with samba as windows domain controller.
> Please refer to samba mail list discussion:
> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2018-June/216032.html

Or, if you have money to burn, you can invest in a GPS-based time
appliance, and configure the Windows clock and Ubuntu Chrony to pull
time from that Stratum 1 clock.  Make sure you do NOT buy a
commercial-grade time appliance, get something with robust TCP/IP stack.
 The hard part will be to position the antenna to see more than one or
two satellites.