Re: [chrony-users] time.google.com crash chronyd

On Sun, May 06, 2018 at 01:54:31PM +0200, Nicolas Embriz wrote:
> For an unknown reasons when using time.google.com chronyd don’t stat but if
> I use for example “time.apple.com” it works, this is the output I get when
> using chronyd -d:

I can't help you with that, but I think you should be aware that
time.google.com behaviour is non standard, so you may not want to use it.

(You can ignore all the systemd flame, just the main post is enough and has
the references you may need to further investigate this thing).

Best luck!

--
Alvaro G. M.