Re: [chrony-users] gpsd:ERROR... Permission denied

This has nothing to do with chrony. It is a problem in gpsd. You need to tell
gpsd what it should be reading. Also the error is permission denied, which
suggests that pps0 has wrong permissions for gpsd.
ls -l /dev/pps0
will show you its permission. ps auxww |grep gpsd
should show what user/group gpsd is running under.

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Canada V6T 1Z1 ____|____ and Gravity ______|_ www.theory.physics.ubc.ca/