Re: [chrony-users] Asking chronyd not to combine time from multiple sources

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Holger Hoffstätte
<holger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are you looking for the "combinelimit <n>" directive?
> If I understand you correctly, "combinelimit 0" does exactly what you are
> asking for and works fine here.

Ah, very possibly!  I will play with that and see if it does what I want.

I didn't see it as I was just looking in SRC_SelectSource and figured
by the time combine_sources was called it was too late to do any more
filtering.

Thanks!