Re: [chrony-users] Root delay and Root dispersion values in `chronyc ntpdata'

What are the reported values if you use the PTP hardware clock (PHC)
as a reference clock on the ntp server instead of SHM ? This way you
can get rid of the delays introduced by phc2sys (I suppose you use
ptp4l to synchronize the PHC to PTP grandmaster and then phc2sys to
synchronize the SHM to PHC).