Re: [chrony-users] 506 Cannot talk to daemon

One possibility-- is your chronyc a different version from chronyd? Ie, did
you compile and impliment chronyd and not put in the associated chronyc (or
vice versa-- instituted a new chronyc but did not make sure that the new
chronyd was running.)

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx