Re: [chrony-users] PPS correction not being applied

I apologize for my seeming ignorance, I have been trying everything I could find in the archives here.

I have been using Linux for a grand total of one week, so some patience will be much appreciated.

My Pi does not seem to send email directly to anyone other than myself, so it is a 2 step process to send anything from it.

As for locking to the GPS, the time/date are being set correctly from it now, I would just like some redundancy, and a tad more accuracy, if it can be had.

I will get more info shortly.

Thank you for your understanding.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone