[chrony-users] [patch] adds tab-completion to chronyc

Hi Miroslav,

Attached is a patch I created (against chrony 2.4.1) to add tab-completion to chronyc.  A relatively simple addition.

Also here: https://sourceforge.net/p/astlinux/code/8023/tree//branches/1.0/package/chrony/chrony-0100-chronyc-tab-completion.patch

Works quite well in my testing, using either libedit 20160903-3.1 or readline 7.0 .  All cross-compiled from source.

A hat-tip to George Brocklehurst who took the time to create an excellent reference:

Tab completion in GNU Readline
https://robots.thoughtbot.com/tab-completion-in-gnu-readline

Miroslav, hopefully you will agree this is a useful addition to chronyc.

Lonnie