Re: [chrony-users] Allowing IPv6 hosts to sync

> I actually had to put some debugging code in chronyd to see why that
> happens, but it looks like a typo in the address: 1f0a != 1f0b :).

OMG, #facepalm. Thanks! Once you configure it correctly it actually works ;-)

> BTW, in RHEL/CentOS 7.2 is chrony-2.1.1.

Hm, how can I get it? Is another yum repo required?

$ cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.1.1503 (Core)

$ yum info chrony
Loaded plugins: etckeeper, fastestmirror
 * base: mirrors.liquidweb.com
 * epel: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * extras: mirror.atlanticmetro.net
 * updates: mirrors.liquidweb.com
Installed Packages
Name        : chrony
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 1.29.1
Release     : 1.el7.centos
Size        : 554 k
Repo        : installed

$ yum update chrony
Loaded plugins: etckeeper, fastestmirror
 * base: mirrors.liquidweb.com
 * epel: mirror.us.leaseweb.net
 * extras: mirrors.centos.webair.com
 * updates: mirrors.liquidweb.com