|[chrony-users] "^~" on the sources : "source appears to have too much variability"|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [chrony-users] "^~" on the sources : "source appears to have too much variability"
- From: Antoine Demirdjian <antoine.demirdjian@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:09:56 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=8udUcUFGLC0tMrHdO2G5LKatFVMcr6ByF45eBU105+c=; b=ZDqy0NDXSAwgXWqgTHUpOjN8QtoV8fMdeIEBdxju41Ua6tzvgzfH4U4lX4TDhlm6iq Quo8hlVI3tQK9mf7AxA/ylur+4kBS4t5xxQcTC9PYXIOFYDaZx2AbBfMmhJ16COvgv27 uOrgyuUzViPI7gMTwU4xWSaSPptyc7NyW9dzxXShyNQIkI8iqRVzSSnMbZy7jbjjPUs3 PqWUxzkRCubBQJsu5BPfhGUTnENKWXWUp5MwvspmUW0FewU5nVdF+ccLpA31xxW2IMbc HRu9IdrSjWldH1OtYOMCyKLC3uAlrlZJN57cPopr2ZkVspAGNCEupsPQtyZnyFf/Mm9U nrWg==
I'm using chrony without the internet to synchronize two RaspberryPi as master/slave.
After few minutes, slave doesn't synchronize anymore (0.0.0.0 as reference ID) and I can see the "^~" instead of the "^*" on the source, meaning that "source appears to have too much variability".
It has already worked once but no more.
What is the explanation?