[chrony-users] how to know time sync has happened

Hi All,
    I am using chrony to keep embedded board system time in sync. The reference clock for chrony are PPS & SHM.

    I want to know the status whether time sync has happened or not in application. Is chrony gives any API which I can use in my application to know time sync has happened or not.
  Currently I am taking help of  chrony tracking.log file or chronyc to know time sync has happened.

Thanks in advanced,

Regards,
Pratik Pawar