|Re: [chrony-users] chrony receiveing GPS timestamp over UDP packet to update SHM|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-users] chrony receiveing GPS timestamp over UDP packet to update SHM
- From: Pratik Pawar <pratikspawar007@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:28:02 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=zvg+0LETy2XGu5sEHjnw/pMQbVe985lqyuSmlnAps2U=; b=iyhlJNhJ8zYXfacAu22Hn6PQ2AUCZqYO7bPKmdKra9sMFdwEshnLrCBeO3XvigL3IN vZMF9b/OB8B1ebwxQjWQR8LBnaDJSmql8wYfn56boOqLVsYcyguBc7LzToJUkwklr+pZ 6i9iI32clppDD6Xr3zrip6S84OOeS9POax4jcrjkfBZC6k9u2zGRm67COAO+a4YBGcjX xAtvl7UmuC+aa41QxtBqMLbZzAxLHI8zY6bNXdh/OJlHw6HEceYUXKYRiOL8uexQvVKK F1knxHntjHr2nfyllxSnEOhLYoH3Hx0rfL2VewtYS0pbDOJPqjp9cTm2NPJg49bwM4gp GDWw==
First of all thank you very much for your reply.
In my system there are two to three cars. All cars are having embedded board. It receive GPS as well as vehicle status data & give it to our application. Our application detects any accident scenarios based on GPS information & other parameters.
We can't do field test again & again as our application is evolving . We decided to simulate the things.
So we are logging GPS time stamp value to a file with other required parameters. This file we are using to give inputs to our application over UDP at later point of time.
But all the cars(embedded board) should sync to exact time stamp to simulate the things properly.
I can have tolerance of 20ms.(i.e. 20ms system time forward or backward).
It will be very helpful if you tell me a better approach to achieve this.