[chrony-users] Which command is better to force chrony to synchronize time right now -- chronyc burst or chronyc waitsync?

Hello all,

I am looking for an equivalent of 'ntpdate pool.ntp.org' command
in  the  chrony  suite to force chronyd to synchronize time right now.
On the internet I found suggestions to either use 'chronyc -a 1/4  burst'
or  'chronyc  waitsync'. Which one is better for the purpose?  After
reading  the  manual I guess that waitsync is better. Please confirm,
refute or recommend something else.

Thanks,
Rufe