Re: [chrony-users] chronyc command for local chronyd and firewalld seem to interfere

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 02:38:56PM +0100, Ferry de Jong wrote:
> In what way should I set up things to get chronyc to be able to talk to
> chronyd locally with masquerading "on" for my NIC(em1), I don't understand
> how/why the masquerading on em1 to interfere with the localhost UDP 323
> traffic.

What does "tcpdump -n -i lo port 323" print when you run chronyc? If
the source address is being rewritten, you will probably need to allow
the address in chrony.conf by the cmdallow directive, by default only
127.0.0.1 and ::1 are allowed. Also, you could try removing the
bindcmdaddress directives.