[chrony-users] tempcomp.log not created (on Fedora 17 & 20) when chronyd started from systemd

Hello,

Could it be tempcomp.log is not created and written to if chronyd (including version 1.29.1) is started thru systemd (on Fedora 17 and 20). (It does not seem related to the usage or absence of the -u chrony arguments to drop root rights that are hardcoded to be added by systemd scripts)
The other log files that chronyd writes do not have this problem.

When I start chronyd from a shell manually tempcomp.log gets created and appended to correctly.

My chrony.conf file is set up for experimenting with tempcomp, and looks like

tempcomp /sys/class/hwmon/hwmon0/device/temp2_input 10 45000 0.0 0.000001 0.0
logdir /var/log/chrony
log measurements statistics tracking rtc tempcomp
stratumweight 0
driftfile /var/lib/chrony/drift
makestep 10 3
keyfile /etc/chrony.keys
commandkey 1
generatecommandkey
noclientlog
logchange 0.5
server ntp.xxxxxxx.xx iburst
rtcfile /var/lib/chrony/rtc
dumponexit
dumpdir /var/lib/chrony

Is there anything I can do to get tempcomp.log written to when running chrony 'normally' from systemd?