Re: [chrony-users] looking for the options list for chrony.conf

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014, Pat Riehecky wrote:

I was thinking about writing up an Augeas lense for chrony.conf, but can't seem to find a good resource for the configuration syntax/options list/valid option arguments/etc

No idea what an Augeas lense is but the documentation for chrony is in the
chrony.txt, chrony.texi files ( they are the same, the former is text, the
later is a tex-info file)

May I ask for some pointers to the right documentation?

Pat