Re: [chrony-users] Isolated time domains

On 03/12/2013 00:58, Bill Unruh wrote:

In my test setup I have the master server's clock set back about 3 hours and Chrony appears to be working great and is moving time towards what is reported by the external NTP servers:

Why? Is this a rediculous test? Why would you expect the master server to be 3
hours out?
Bill,

I typically find testing the potentially unexpected to be a fairly worthwhile use of my time, certainly in critical systems.

Tom