[chrony-users] Query regarding "Broadcasting of NTP packets on LAN"

Hi all.

First, let's me detail the use-case :)

## USE CASE BEGINNING ##

We have a server, S1, which has two interfaces, I1 and I2.
I1 is the gateway to the internet, while I2 is exposed to a LAN.

Thus, installing "chrony" on S1, and then starting "chronyd" works like a charm on S1.

Now, clients C1, C2, .... Cn are computers, connected via LAN.
Thus, all of C1, C2, ..... Cn can communicate with S1, but cannot communicate to the internet.

It is desired for C1, C2, ... Cn to synchronise their times, using S1 as their "time server".

## END OF USE CASE ##

I noted http://chrony.tuxfamily.org/FAQ.html#question_12.2, which implies that the above use-case might indeed be possible to be solved.
However, I could not find any details in the FAQ.

Any starting points? :)
I will be really grateful :)

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay