Re: [chrony-users] High skew values

On 2013-07-24 09:17, Bill Unruh wrote:
Are you running chrony on a virtual machine?

Indeed (a "cloud" server).  Any suggestions?  I'm having a hard time finding any documentation on best practices for running chrony on a virtual machine, although documentation seems to indicate that this is quite normal to do: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ChronyDefaultNTP

the various sources disagree by 22 sec

That's not so bad compared with several hours of accumulated drift over a day or so.  I'll happily live with +/- 1 minute errors if chrony can be adjusted to accept that.

--
Arnon Weinberg
www.back2front.ca