|[chrony-users] Chrony 1.27-pre1 released|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
Chrony 1.27-pre1, the first pre-release of version 1.27, is now
Download the tarball from the "Download" page at
Note that this is a beta release. We would like to see it tested as
widely as possible, but it may not be suitable for production use.
It includes the following improvements and bug fixes:
* Support for stronger keys via NSS or libtomcrypt library
* Support reading leap second data from tz database
* Support for precise clock stepping on Linux
* Make offset corrections smoother on Linux
* Add corrtimeratio and maxchange directives
* Extend tracking, sources and activity reports
* Wait in foreground process until daemon is fully initialized
* Fix crash with slow name resolving
* Fix iburst with jittery sources
* Fix offset stored in rtc data right after trimrtc
* Don't use readonly adjtime on Linux kernels before 2.6.28
* Changed chronyc protocol, incompatible with older versions
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.