Re: [chrony-users] Chrony on DragonFly?

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 10:01:57PM -0400, Pierre Abbat wrote:
> Do you know how to get Chrony to compile on DragonFly? It's in pkgsrc, but the
> compile script aborts, not recognizing the OS. I don't *need* it, as my DFly
> box is a laptop and dntpd works fine, but for those who have DFly boxes
> directly on the Internet, it would be nice.

If adjtime() and the necessary kernel symbols are the same as on
FreeBSD, you could try configure with --host-system=FreeBSD
--host-machine=i386 (or amd64).

If this works well (clock offset corrected, stable frequency and
offset reported in tracking.log), please send me "uname -s -m" output
and I'll add it to the configure script.

Thanks,

---