Re: [chrony-dev] Multihomed (multiple) network interfaces support !

> It makes no difference. These settings are about ARP (L2->L3,translation) and multiple interfaces in the
> same network.
So strange. I thought that it is for multiple interfaces ...

> That would make more sense for security. However, it's not a simple thing
> to implement as peer associations use the server sockets too, so there
> would need to be some code selecting the right socket.
Maybe it is worth looking at NTP sources for aspects of the topic.
It supports multiple bindings as I know.

> My recommendation is to run multiple instances of chronyd, each bound
> to a different interface.
I will try to use it but as a temporarily solutiononly  if I  am able to launch it.

I believe you will be able to implement correctly the functionality.
And will wait for the version to test it.