Re: [chrony-dev] Seccomp issue on Alpine linux

On 29/05/2023 09:16, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
> On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 07:32:12PM +0200, jvoisin wrote:
>>> If you have extracted source code, can you please run these two tests
>>> to confirm there are no other seccomp failures on musl?
>>>
>>> # cd test/system
>>> # ./099-scfilter
>>> # ./199-scfilter
>>>

>> I'd love to, but the latest master doesn't compile here:
>
> Compiling from git requires bison installed, or you can copy getdate.c
> from a released tarball.
It would be nice for `./configure` to check for this :/

Anyway, here are the results:

```
alpine:/home/jvoisin/chrony/test/system# ./199-scfilter
Testing system call filter in destructive tests:
  level -1:
    100-clockupdate                                     	BAD
FAIL
alpine:/home/jvoisin/chrony/test/system# ./099-scfilter
Testing system call filter in non-destructive tests:
  level -1:
    001-minimal                                         	BAD
FAIL
alpine:/home/jvoisin/chrony/test/system#
```

What would be the best way to find the root cause/blacklisted syscalls?