Re: [chrony-dev] [GIT] chrony/chrony.git branch master updated. 4.1-pre1-8-g8c1e167

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 03:19:13PM +0200, git@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>     test: rework seccomp testing
>
>     Instead of a single test with enabled seccomp, rerun all other
>     non-destructive and destructive tests for each seccomp level.

It seems this greatly improved seccomp testing coverage. I already see
a second issue that it caught (getuid32 on i686 + NTS).

If you have access to a large number of different archs or Linux
systems/versions, please consider running the tests from current git.

If you see failures, you can rerun an individual test in the
test/system directory like this

TEST_SCFILTER=1 ./010-nts

Check the system (audit) log if it has the syscall number.

I'd like to release a final 4.1 in a week or two.

Thanks,