[chrony-dev] time.cloudflare.com nts not working for me

I configured chrony per the example below about 2 weeks ago. At first it was running fine but now I am getting no response from cloudflare.
nts.ntp.se nts is running with no problems so I suspect this is not a chrony bug.

I am running chronyd --version
chronyd (chrony) version DEV[4.0-pre1-26-ge569e1c] (+CMDMON +NTP +REFCLOCK -RTC +PRIVDROP -SCFILTER -SIGND +ASYNCDNS +NTS +SECHASH +IPV6 -DEBUG)

Is this server working for anyone else?

> On 17/03/2020, at 5:29 AM, Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Cloudflare and Netnod run public NTP servers with NTS. They can be
> specified in chrony.conf with:
> server time.cloudflare.com nts ntsport 1234 iburst
> server nts.ntp.se nts ntsport 4443 iburst

Bryan Christianson
bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx