[chrony-dev] Upstream systemd change to PIDFile location in service unit

Hi all,

Arch system for reference. The latest version of system 241.93 has implemented a change to PID files being stored in subdirectories below /var/run - from my dmesg:

[173100.352314] systemd[1]: /usr/lib/systemd/system/chronyd.service:9: PIDFile= references path below legacy directory /var/run/, updating /var/run/chrony/chronyd.pid → /run/chrony/chronyd.pid; please update the unit file accordingly.

The fix is easy in examples/chronyd.service if the Chrony team wants to implement, I'll file a report on the Arch bugtracker as well in case downstream we just want to sed the file during packaging. (https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/chrony).

thanks,
-te