RE: -EXT-Re: [chrony-dev] Initial Problems building chrony-3.3 on RHEL 6.9

I pulled the latest version from the GIT repo...and the chrony now successfully compiles on RHEL 6.9.

***** ***** *****
Michael D. Parker
General Atomics - ElectroMagnetics Systems Group (EMS)
Michael.d.parker@xxxxxx  <<<<< NOTE: Remember to include my middle initial >>>>>

The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. This message may also contain technical data, export of which is restricted by the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Disclosure to foreign persons without prior U.S. Government
approval is prohibited. Violations of these export laws and regulations are subject to severe civil and criminal
penalties.

This message may include Company Sensitive and/or Proprietary Information.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are informed that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of
the material contained herein, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.