[no subject]

> 2. a system as-is might be moved, so no static "-x or no -x" config will be
> correct
>     It moves with -x set to a place that could have good time -> wasting
> accuracy

I'd not expect the accuracy of the server to be worse with -x.
Actually, in some cases it can be better with -x as it removes the
kernel's unpredictable frequency adjustments from the loop.

> Thanks for the suggestions on the last post, I'm travelling today so no
> patch for now.
> I hope to submit a v2 to rekindle the discussion about something people can
> look at next week.

I'm planning to make the first 3.3 prerelease next week. If we agree
that it makes sense and it's just a couple lines of code, I think it
could be included between the prerelease and the final 3.3.