|Re: [chrony-dev] Patch: avoid infinite select() loop on chronyc|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-dev Archives
- To: chrony-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [chrony-dev] Patch: avoid infinite select() loop on chronyc
- From: Chris Perl <cperl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 09:20:17 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=janestreet.com; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=/6Pr/p6nSgFoJCTpOYxrQ5iqrUi3reXGssGprSKbync=; b=B7+Zm2Ps5oHzgnycjNIwIC5J9jq6aQa46fmVmij4FX7uCRvdYw2LZgPDaXknLYeCsc mB9Q23s3CNhnbWFbL7W+otmhAgTrN8HXZv/hBVM4nQUWbcdHG2DObch7hjDE0hYZEneJ kOmr5D7Nh4UgF9tsS/GZabozTQMLQnIqVxCRs=
On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Chris Perl <cperl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In one of my cases where I saved some strace output, it seems to show
> what you suggest:
Meaning a never ending string of EINVAL's. What happened to the
timeout value, I'm not sure.
To unsubscribe email chrony-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.