Re: [chrony-dev] macOS 13: suspicious jumps while sleeping

Hi Gerriet

Did you try disabling timed as suggested?

Also - have a look at this Apple technote about sleep modes - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202824

I am concerned about the 'Enable power nap.....' option. It seems to me that if this is set the Mac will from time to time wake up, perform a number of tasks and then sleep again. Maybe this is the reason you are seeing all these wakeups.

I don't have access to a laptop to check this behaviour and in fact leave my Mac Mini always on (with display sleep).

Regards
Bryan
Bryan Christianson