Re: [chrony-dev] [GIT] chrony/chrony.git branch master updated. 3.1-65-g0773a1e

On Sat, Jul 01, 2017 at 11:54:07AM +1200, Bryan Christianson wrote:
> Not sure if this is related to the current commits or if its an earlier issue.
> I had to exclude macOS from MOD_TAI because txc does NOT have a field called tai.

It is a bug. It seems only on Linux the timex struct has the tai
field. That explains why it needs to be set via the PLL constant
field.

The TAI offset is returned in the ntptimeval struct, which can be
obtained by the ntp_gettime() call. Unfortunately, on Linux that
doesn't work. There is ntp_gettimex() for that:

	ntp_gettimex() performs the same task as ntp_gettime(), but
	also returns information in the tai field.

I'll try to fix it.

Thanks,